Batch coating process
The most used coating process by the world’s mineral magnate/ the minimum dosage of modifier / the best coating effect
Widely used in the coating of various materials in the non-metallic mineral industry. Contains: quartz, powder quartz, fused silica, cristobalite, quartzite, vein quartz, quartz sand, feldspar (sodium, potassium), sepiolite, andesite plagioclase, nepheline syenite, garnet, oblique Feldspar, illite, kaolin (calcined kaolin, coal kaolin, washed kaolin), light calcium carbonate, heavy calcium carbonate (calcite, limestone, marble, chalk), talc (white, black), barite, mica (natural, synthetic), bentonite, andalusite, brucite, montmorillonite, graphite, diatomaceous earth, bauxite, petroleum coke, coal powder, magnesite, perlite, attapulgite, spinel, Tourmaline, medical stone, monazite, pyrophyllite, dolomite, rectorite, diopside, translucent stone, porphyrite, cordierite, vermiculite, mullite, clay, clay and other minerals.
The entire system is easy to operate, high efficiency and low cost.
Provide technical consultation and personalized solutions for coating process according to material characteristics and product use.
Surface coating mechanism and process requirements
- The basic principle of coating: obtain the highest coating rate or coating effect with the minimum coating material or cost;
- Surface coating of mineral fillers, the main functions include dispersion, viscosity reduction, filling, and interface mechanics;
- The most commonly used coating methods are: surface chemical coating method, coated coating method, mechanical force chemical coating method;
- The coating methods mainly include: coating mechanism, modifier, coating process and equipment, process control, product testing and evaluation;
- If the purpose, method and modifier of the coating are different, the process and equipment are also different.
Basic Process Requirements
- The modifier uses dilution, emulsification, spray addition and other measures to improve the dispersion, preferably continuous spray or drip with the continuous feeding of the powder;
- Precision metering and uniform feeding of modifier and materials to ensure the instantaneous precision of the ratio of the two, to achieve uniform and firm coating of the modifier on the surface of the powder, good controllability and stable product quality;
- The regulation of the temperature and time of the system should meet the requirements of the coating mechanism or the modifier on the process conditions, and ensure the sufficiency of the coating reaction;
- the equipment operating conditions are good;
- The use of auxiliary equipment (deagglomerator or classifier), environmental factors (temperature, humidity), etc.
Batch coating process
Intermittent coating process of “High-speed Blender + Classifier / Disperser”
Advantages: Intermittent operation; coating time and temperature adjustability; good adaptability to different modifiers and formula; very suitable for surface chemical coating of small and medium batch powders.
Coating production line case collection
Service and Support
ALPA’s quality assurance goal is to pursue the zero defects of all manufactured ultrafine powder equipment, actively implement Six Sigma quality management, and continuously improve process control management capabilities through advanced statistical analysis to ensure products and services are satisfied for customers.