Classifying and Ball Mill Production Line
The world’s leading process line / mature technology / green / low energy consumption
Classifying / classifier / classification and
Ball Mill Production Line structure
Calcium carbonate (calcite, marble, lime stone, chalk), quartz, zircon, paillite, barite, kaoline, dolomite, magnesite, alumina, super fine cement, slag, steel slag.
Large-scale, intelligent, energy-saving, low-carbon, and environmentally friendly are the missions and responsibilities that the times have given us.
Safe and stable operation and low maintenance cost
The product produced has a concentrated particle size distribution and stable product quality
Special design to ball mill which will be selected on the basis of material’s hardness, grindability index, final particle size and capacity. The shape of the lining and the ball (segment) are tailored according to years of engineering practice experience to maximize the grinding efficiency of the ball mill and reduce the energy consumption.
Low noise and emission
Environment protection design to the vibration damper, component soft connection and filter bag result in lowering noise and dust.
Provide value-added services
Add-on services to customer such as mineral processing, modification, granulation and equipment upgrading.
Various types of powdered raw materials that are crushed, beneficiated, calcined or melted
Electromagnetic vibrating feeder
Bag dust collector
- The design is different from traditional cement mills and mining and metallurgical mills, and meets the requirements of German superfine filler grade mineral processing.
- Optimize the aspect ratio to prevent excessive grinding and achieve optimum grinding results.
- Optimize the opening ratio and opening design of the jaws, and increase the grinding fineness with a smaller grinding media.
- The slab-type grinding tail discharges, the discharging is smooth, there is no grinding phenomenon, and the cylinder does not need to be cooled.
- Grinding media according to product requirements, reasonable ratio, high filling rate, high efficiency.
- Grinding aids when grinding ultrafine powders to improve grinding efficiency.
- Optimize the matching of drive and grinding energy to maximize energy savings.
- And the classifier forms a closed system, negative pressure conveying, no dust.
- Optimize the shape and material of the lining and grinding media, according to German standards, reduce the damage rate and improve the grinding efficiency.
- Hard minerals can be designed with no iron pollution, and the lining and grinding bodies are made of alumina ceramic, quartz, SILEX or special materials.
Different models of Classifier could be selected depending on different fineness of products. FW series Classifier are suitable for classifying of D97：3～20μm products, FL series for classifying of D97: 8～45μm products. Wide range of adjustment is available with each Classifier and the application is extensive in market.
- Ball mill feedstock adopts a precise quantitative system, which can stabilize the feed even if the density of the material changes.
- Classifier feedstock adopts a precise quantitative system and interlocks with the discharge of the ball mill to ensure the stability of the system operation and product granularity;
- High-precision metering pump, according to fineness requirements of product, spray the grinding aid into the mill with accurate time and dosage;
- The damper valve has an airflow measurement system that allows accurate control of the flow volume and rate of classifying.
- Both the material silo and product silo have leveler, which can realize automatic control of the entire production line;
- Using PLC control, the light flow chart shows the running status, which is clear and easy to operate.
Main equipment specifications and parameters of ball mill classifying production line (taking calcium carbonate as an example)
|Classifier||Model||1 machine FW630/4||1 machine FW630/6||2 machine FW630/4||1 machine FW630/6||1 machine FW800/4+1 machine FW800/6||2 machine FW800/6|
|Auxiliary equipment power(KW)||Crush System||37||55||65||90||90||110|
|Particle size and productivity(T/H)||D97 15um||2.7||4.0||5.4||8.0||9.4||11|
Main equipment specifications and parameters of ball mill classifying production line (taking quartz as an example)
|Classifier||Model||1 machine FL360||1 machine FL450||1 machine ITC3||1 machine ITC4||1 machine ITC5|
|Auxiliary equipment power(KW)||Conveyor packaging||5||11||11||11||22|
|Particle size and productivity(T/H)||D90-92 45um||1.0||2.0||3.0||4.5||6.7|
ALPA’s ball mill classifying production line with reasonable production capacity, large output, stable operation and stable product quality.
The relationship between Ball Mill and Classifier
- Ball Mill Output = raw material feed amount + coarse material return after classifying
- Classifier Output = classifier throughput – classified coarse material
- Classifier throughput = Ball Mill output
ALPA’s ball mill classifying production line, ball mill and classifier work well together, can complement each other, high efficiency, large output, stable operation and stable product quality.
Related engineering case
Service and Support
ALPA’s quality assurance goal is to pursue the zero defects of all manufactured ultrafine powder equipment, actively implement Six Sigma quality management, and continuously improve process control management capabilities through advanced statistical analysis to ensure products and services are satisfied for customers.
“I don’t know how to choose the best for me.”
IT DOESN’T MATTER
LET US HELP YOU!
The raw material and the particle size, output, and application industry of the finished product determine the choice of equipment and process. As an expert, you will not be unfamiliar with this.If you have any questions, don’t worry, please leave us a message, or “Live Chat” in the lower corner of this page, or contact us via our phone or email.
ANY QUESTIONS OR DEMANDS
PLEASE CONTACT US RIGHT NOW!
Learn More & Get Quotation
Please tell us your needs.
Our engineer will send you solutions and quotes for free.